Saturday 20 February 2010

Donald Drap Jacket


I LOVE Rick Owens (and his wife Michelle Lamy) and will one day own one of his delectable soft leather deconstructed jackets. But until then, I am very happy with this drap jacket from REPUBLIC, which I purchased for £34 before hitting these shores (I was actually inspired to get it by a great blog post from Fashion Editor at Large).   If you are looking for a behind the scenes look at what is going on during London Fashion Week by the way, this is the place to go. I am gutted to be missing the Mark Fast show today.

The material is not revolting either and the colour is a nice north wales quary style slate grey.  I took these pics back in London, when I had  a mirror! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

London Girl also wrote about....

Related Posts with Thumbnails