Wednesday 3 November 2010

London Guy #1

London Girl Interviews are back...... today I  asked a London Guy to answer the following questions:

What do you think of girls who fuck on the first night?
Depends of the girl - I don;t cling on to old fashioned notions, as far as I am concerned, it all comes down to the situation and the chemistry. But I guess the bottom line is that if the sex is good, it probably would not matter.

What is the first thing you notice about a girl?
Her walk is the first thing I notice, as well as her  posture.

How long do you consciously leave until you call back?
Depends on how long I have been conscious

What is the most unappealing fashion trend at the moment?
I really don't like those over-furry boots and women that  dress as if  they were conceived on the set of a Duran Duran video

What fashion style do you consider timeless and classy?
Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's

If you saw a women wearing stockings underneath her skirt, would you think she was slutty or classy?
Classy -- with a right tinge of slut. Slutty and classy can come from the same tree for me.

What do you think has changed in London Girls over the past five years?
I am liking the fact that girls aren't afraid to be girls anymore. I  am liking the genders finding themselves again, there was a period where women where trying to be men, and men where metrosexual

What's the worst type of driver in London? Who is your nightmare on the road?
Drivers that have no idea what is going on around them 

What is your current pet hate in London supermarkets?
People who can't control their trolleys or their children and are so oblivious to what is going on around them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

London Girl also wrote about....

Related Posts with Thumbnails