Friday 12 March 2010

Corridors of Power

Politics is a slippery business.  Most politicians are a slippery bunch. They get easily intoxicated by power and develop acute short-term vision the higher up that slippery upward slope they get.
So, it didn't surprise me when I spotted  that even the floor in government buildings have permanent CAUTION slippery floor signs. 

You bet you need to watch your step here dude!

    CAUTION ZONE:POLITICIAN FULL OF PROMISES COMING YOUR WAY 


Anyway, Check this out:

Ever wondered what a politicians’ breakfast meeting looks like? Check out my investigative photojournalist shot. They like their OJ, as you can see.
 
They served the BEST coffee here by the way. I guess you can't fake revolutionary thinking  on a non-caffeinated brain.

Oh, and one of my passes to the corridors of power.

1 comment:

  1. Are you sure it wasn't a piece of contemporary art? he he. x L

    ReplyDelete

London Girl also wrote about....

Related Posts with Thumbnails