Thursday 12 November 2009

The Best Addidas Campaign


An apsect that enjoy of my job is that I get to go to  museums  and work with scientists and professors. I don't know about you, but I have always been intrigued by what happens behind the scenes of a major national museum - particularly the archives and labs.

Last month, whilst on a work trip,  one of the curators of a  museum took me backstage, and I came accross this cabinet in the corridors, which I really liked. He was a bit bemused as to why I would want to photograph it and permission had to be cleared with the big boss, but I am so glad I did.

Don't you  think that this would make a really original addidas campaign? I really like that addidas box in there for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment

London Girl also wrote about....

Related Posts with Thumbnails